17 June 2021, London – Hill+Knowlton Strategies (H+K), one of the world’s leading public relations firms continues to invest in its innovation and creative agenda with several senior hires and promotions.
- Eleanor Sullivan, Managing Director of Creative Strategy, is promoted to lead London’s Innovation + Creative Hub (I+C Hub).
- Alex Silcox, Managing Director of Creative Services, is promoted to Chief Client Officer, ensuring creativity is at the heart of all client programmes.
- Ross Hopcraft is promoted to Managing Director of the Studio.
- Bryn Tweedale joins in the newly created role of Head of Digital Planning and Optimisation, adding another specialism. Tweedale spent seven years at Havas Media, where he worked across the group on paid search, SEO, performance display, CRO, affiliate marketing and dynamic creative optimisation.
- These appointments follow Ruby Quince joining as Creative Director, and the promotion of Claire Holden to Chief Innovation Officer and Helen Wood to Head of Content + Publishing in 2020.
One of ten globally, the I+C Hub brings together creative, content, media, data and digital specialists with behavioural scientists into one cohesive team. They work across the agency’s enviable list of clients and support new business, driving creativity, innovation and growth across H+K.
Turning insights and strategy into smart creative ideas, they partner with H+K’s design + production Studio, who bring these ideas to life through creative campaigns.
About Hill+Knowlton Strategies
Hill+Knowlton Strategies, Inc. is an international communications consultancy, providing services to local, multinational and global clients. The firm is headquartered in New York, with over 80 offices in more than 40 markets, as well as an extensive associate network. The agency is part of WPP, one of the world’s largest communications services groups.