Digiplex, the leading data centre operator in the Nordics, is one of the finalists in the category Communications team of the year, one of three main categories at this year’s European Excellence Awards. Gambit H+K leads the company’s communications team from Oslo, and coordinates DigiPlex’ international activities. Gambit has worked with the company for several years, and we are pleased to have supported yet another customer in reaching their strategic goals. Gambit H+K is very proud that DigiPlex has been short-listed for this prestigious award. The announcement came shortly after DigiPlex was nominated for another esteemed marketing award: The Global Carrier Awards in the categories “Best Marketing Campaign” and “Best Marketing Team”.
– Innovation is at the core of DigiPlex’ company culture, and I am extremely proud that our marketing and communication efforts continues to be recognized in prestigious cross-industry awards. Building a strong Nordic brand is part of our growth strategy and the marketing and communications transformation, fuels both industry buzz and our sales pipeline, says Digiplex’ CMO, Fredrik Jansson.
Gambit H+K has helped DigiPlex with the establishment of a global PR-team, a unified communications strategy across media channels and markets, including native advertising, and assisted in the establishment of a platform for thought leadership.
– DigiPlex manages multiple data centres in the Nordics and the company has previously won several awards for their innovation and sustainability. This is the second time this year that DigiPlex is nominated for an award for their work with communication. The company has increased its reach in traditional and social media by over 1000 percent respectively. Both DigiPlex and Hill+Knowlton feel inspired when our work is recognised like this, says director and client lead, Roland Berg Lie at Hill+Knowlton Strategies.
Gambit Hill+Knowlton is also nominated in additional four categories for two Norad campaigns.
“Save Tropical House” is nominated in the categories:
- Sustainability and Environment
“The World’s Most Beautiful Night Trek” is nominated in the categories:
- Government agencies and parties
- Event and experimental marketing