PBN Hill+Knowlton Strategies Ukraine is the leading strategic communications and public affairs consultancy in this emerging market of 45 million.
The firm’s 16 professionals serve Fortune 500 and Ukrainian blue-chip companies in industry sectors such as agriculture, banking and financial services, consumer goods, energy, IT, metals and mining, pharmaceuticals, telecommunications, and transportation.
With nearly two decades of experience in the Ukrainian market, PBN Hill+Knowlton Strategies offers clients unique insights into the political and policy landscape, as well as the business environment. The firm has designed and managed a number of award-winning national public information and education campaigns including, mass privatization, economic and social reforms, HIV/AIDS awareness, breast cancer prevention, and others.
PBN Hill+Knowlton Strategies Ukraine is proud of its industry awards and recognition:
- 1997 CIPRA Award for managing Ukraine’s Market Reform Education Program for the Cabinet of Ministers on behalf of USAID
- 2007 SABRE Award for Eastern European Consultancy of the Year
- 2009 Kyiv Post Award for Top Marketing Services Provider
- 2010 Kyiv Post Award for Most Influential Expats
- 2012 Ukrainian PR Association Award for Top Female PR Consultant