Hill+Knowlton Strategies is committed to building a workplace where everyone can reach their full potential. Our goal is to create a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone belongs. At H+K: You Belong.
Our Cultural Principles
At Hill+Knowlton Strategies we:
- Insist on integrity
- Respect the public + one another, equally
- Have a culture of innovation where we take risks + embrace change + evolve
- Provide clients wisdom + creativity + diversity
- Listen + learn + contribute + collaborate
- Are One Team
Hill+Knowlton Strategies is committed to driving diversity, inclusion and belonging worldwide in three key areas:
- People: We will attract and retain the best diverse talent by :
- Continuously seeking out and partnering with organizations, schools and programs known for their strong commitment to diversity.
- Actively seeking out and engaging diverse candidates.
- Encouraging diverse interview panels.
- Training all employees on Unconscious Bias.
- Opportunity: We will bring creative solutions and ideas to our clients that reflect the diversity of their audiences by:
- Helping our clients create programs focused on building awareness and having impact with diverse groups.
- Creating new and thoughtful ways for our clients to connect with diverse groups.
- Development: We will provide opportunities for professional development and career advancement to all, fairly recognizing everyone’s contribution by:
- Furthering our mentoring programs, such as HER, to encourage the development of our diverse employees.
- Actively encouraging and supporting Employee Resource Groups, which are voluntary, employee-led groups that foster a diverse, inclusive workplace.